||4 years ago|
|config||5 years ago|
|documentation||4 years ago|
|resources||4 years ago|
|smack-android||4 years ago|
|smack-android-extensions||5 years ago|
|smack-bosh||4 years ago|
|smack-compression-jzlib||7 years ago|
|smack-core||4 years ago|
|smack-debug||4 years ago|
|smack-debug-slf4j||5 years ago|
|smack-experimental||4 years ago|
|smack-extensions||4 years ago|
|smack-im||4 years ago|
|smack-integration-test||4 years ago|
|smack-java7||5 years ago|
|smack-jingle-old||4 years ago|
|smack-legacy||5 years ago|
|smack-omemo||4 years ago|
|smack-omemo-signal||5 years ago|
|smack-omemo-signal-integration-test||5 years ago|
|smack-repl||5 years ago|
|smack-resolver-dnsjava||5 years ago|
|smack-resolver-javax||5 years ago|
|smack-resolver-minidns||5 years ago|
|smack-sasl-javax||5 years ago|
|smack-sasl-provided||5 years ago|
|smack-tcp||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|.travis.yml||5 years ago|
|LICENSE||8 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
|build.gradle||4 years ago|
|repl||5 years ago|
|settings.gradle||5 years ago|
|version.gradle||4 years ago|
Smack is an open source, highly modular, easy to use, XMPP client library written in Java for Java SE compatible JVMs and Android.
A pure Java library, it can be embedded into your applications to create anything from a full XMPP instant messaging client to simple XMPP integrations such as sending notification messages and presence-enabling devices. Smack and XMPP allows you to easily exchange data, in various ways e.g. fire-and-forget, publish-subscribe, between human and non-human endpoints (M2M, IoT, …).
Confused? Have a look at the Overview.
Instructions how to use Smack in your Java or Android project are provided in the Smack 4.2 Readme and Upgrade Guide.
Only a few users have access for for filling bugs in the tracker. New users should:
- Read "How to ask for help or report an issue"
- Create a forums account (only e-mail is a requirement, you can skip all the other fields).
- Login to the forum account
- Press New in your toolbar and choose Discussion
- Choose the Smack Developers Forum of Smack and add the tag 'bug_report' to your new post
Please search for your issues in the bug tracker before reporting.
The developers hang around in
#smack (freenode, IRC) and
firstname.lastname@example.org (XMPP MUC room).
Remember that it may take some time (~hours) to get a response.
If you want to start developing for Smack and eventually contribute code back, then please have a look at the Guidelines for Smack Developers and Contributors. The guidelines also contain development quickstart instructions.
- Bug Tracker: https://issues.igniterealtime.org/browse/SMACK
- JaCoCo Coverage Reports: https://www.igniterealtime.org/builds/smack/dailybuilds/jacoco/html/
- Nightly Builds: http://www.igniterealtime.org/downloads/nightly_smack.jsp
- Nightly Javadoc: http://www.igniterealtime.org/builds/smack/dailybuilds/javadoc/
- Nightly Documentation: http://www.igniterealtime.org/builds/smack/dailybuilds/documentation/
- User Forum: https://community.igniterealtime.org/community/support/smack-support
- Dev Forum: http://community.igniterealtime.org/community/developers/smack
- Maven Releases: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/org/igniterealtime/smack/
- Maven Snapshots: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/igniterealtime/smack/
- Nightly Unique Maven Snapshots: https://igniterealtime.org/repo/
If you find Smack useful and feel like donating, then you can use one of the following systems:
- Donate via Flattr
- Donate via Bitcoin: 1D4k11bsPxRB6rS51fxDty8QYfRVUt5JMB
Ignite Realtime is an Open Source community composed of end-users and developers around the world who are interested in applying innovative, open-standards-based Real Time Collaboration to their businesses and organizations. We're aimed at disrupting proprietary, non-open standards-based systems and invite you to participate in what's already one of the biggest and most active Open Source communities.