Mathematical range syntax was introduced with
|8 years ago|
|config||8 years ago|
|documentation||8 years ago|
|resources||8 years ago|
|smack-android||8 years ago|
|smack-android-extensions||8 years ago|
|smack-bosh||8 years ago|
|smack-compression-jzlib||8 years ago|
|smack-core||8 years ago|
|smack-debug||8 years ago|
|smack-debug-slf4j||8 years ago|
|smack-experimental||8 years ago|
|smack-extensions||8 years ago|
|smack-im||8 years ago|
|smack-java7||8 years ago|
|smack-jingle-old||8 years ago|
|smack-legacy||8 years ago|
|smack-resolver-dnsjava||8 years ago|
|smack-resolver-javax||8 years ago|
|smack-resolver-minidns||8 years ago|
|smack-sasl-javax||8 years ago|
|smack-sasl-provided||8 years ago|
|smack-tcp||8 years ago|
|.gitignore||8 years ago|
|.travis.yml||8 years ago|
|LICENSE||8 years ago|
|README.md||8 years ago|
|build.gradle||8 years ago|
|settings.gradle||8 years ago|
|version.gradle||8 years ago|
Smack is an Open Source, cross-platform, easy to use Java XMPP client library.
Smack is an Open Source XMPP (Jabber) client library for instant messaging and presence. A pure Java library, it can be embedded into your applications to create anything from a full XMPP client to simple XMPP integrations such as sending notification messages and presence-enabling devices.
Confused? Have a look at the Overview.
Only a few users have access for for filling bugs in the tracker. New users should:
- Create a forums account (only e-mail is a requirement, you can skip all the other fields).
- Login to the forum account
- Press New in your toolbar and choose Discussion
- Choose the Smack Developers Forum of Smack and add the tag 'bug_report' to your new post
Please search for your issues in the bug tracker before reporting.
The developers hang around in
#smack (freenode, IRC) and
email@example.com (XMPP MUC room).
Remember that it may take some time (~hours) to get a response.
- Bug Tracker: http://issues.igniterealtime.org/browse/SMACK
- Nightly Builds: http://www.igniterealtime.org/downloads/nightly_smack.jsp
- Nightly Javadoc: http://www.igniterealtime.org/builds/smack/dailybuilds/javadoc/
- Nightly Documentation: http://www.igniterealtime.org/builds/smack/dailybuilds/documentation/
- User Forum: http://community.igniterealtime.org/community/support/smack_users
- Dev Forum: http://community.igniterealtime.org/community/developers/smack
- Maven Releases: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/org/igniterealtime/smack/
- Maven Snapshots: https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/igniterealtime/smack/
If you find Smack useful and feel like donating, then you can use one of the following systems:
- Donate via Flattr
- Donate via Bitcoin: 1D4k11bsPxRB6rS51fxDty8QYfRVUt5JMB
Ignite Realtime is an Open Source community composed of end-users and developers around the world who are interested in applying innovative, open-standards-based Real Time Collaboration to their businesses and organizations. We're aimed at disrupting proprietary, non-open standards-based systems and invite you to participate in what's already one of the biggest and most active Open Source communities.